By John Moore, Richard H. Langley
A ideal Plan for the right Score
We wish you to be triumphant in your AP* examination. That's why we've created this 5-step plan that can assist you research extra successfully, use your coaching time properly, and get your top ranking. This easy-to-follow advisor provides you with an entire evaluation of your AP direction, concepts to offer you the sting on try out day, and lots of perform with AP-style attempt questions. You'll sharpen your topic wisdom, increase your pondering abilities, and construct your test-taking self belief with
* Full-length perform checks modeled at the genuine attempt * all of the phrases and ideas you want to be aware of to get your most sensible ranking * Your number of 3 custom-made learn schedules--so you could decide the person who meets your wishes
The 5-Step Plan is helping you get the main from your examine time:
Step 1: organize Your examine Program
Step 2: ensure Your Readiness
Step three: increase the Strategies
Step four: evaluation the Knowledge
Step five: construct Your Confidence
Topics include: Reactions and Periodicity, Stoichiometry, Gases, Thermodynamics, Spectroscopy, gentle, and Electrons, Bonding, Solids, beverages, and Intermolecular Forces, recommendations and Colligative homes, Kinetics, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, and natural Chemistry
Also includes: AP Chemistry perform exams
*AP, complex Placement software, and school Board are registered logos of the varsity front exam Board, which used to be now not excited by the construction of, and doesn't advise, this product.
Quality: Vector, Searchable, Bookmarked
Read or Download 5 Steps to a 5 AP Chemistry (2010-2011 Edition) PDF
Similar science books
The earlier few years have witnessed a considerable development within the variety of functions for optimization algorithms in fixing difficulties within the box of physics. Examples contain picking the constitution of molecules, estimating the parameters of interacting galaxies, the floor states of digital quantum platforms, the habit of disordered magnetic fabrics, and part transitions in combinatorial optimization problems.
This e-book serves as an advent to the sphere, whereas additionally proposing an entire evaluate of contemporary algorithms. The authors commence with the correct foundations from machine technology, graph concept and statistical physics, sooner than relocating directly to completely clarify algorithms - sponsored by means of illustrative examples. They contain pertinent mathematical differences, which in flip are used to make the actual difficulties tractable with tools from combinatorial optimization. all through, a few attention-grabbing effects are proven for all actual examples. the ultimate bankruptcy offers a variety of sensible tricks on software program improvement, trying out courses, and comparing the result of computing device experiments.
The nineteenth factor of the Transactions on Computational technology magazine, edited through Anton Konushin, is dedicated to the subject of special effects. The 12 papers within the quantity represent revised and prolonged types of a variety of contributions awarded at GRAPHICON 2012, the twenty second overseas convention on special effects and imaginative and prescient, held in Moscow, Russia, in October 2012.
According to the author's lecture notes for a path on actual Chemistry of Oxides at excessive Temperatures held on the Graduate college of the Tokyo Institute of know-how, this booklet examines the micromechanism of migration of ions and digital defects contained in good and liquid oxides at hot temperature.
- Developmental psychobiology: an interdisciplinary science
- Tropical Fruit Processing
- Advanced Methods of Biomedical Signal Processing (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering)
- Too Much of a Good Thing: How Four Key Survival Traits Are Now Killing Us
- The Youth Pill: Scientists at the Brink of an Anti-Aging Revolution
- Visual Dysfunction in Diabetes: The Science of Patient Impairment and Health Care
Extra resources for 5 Steps to a 5 AP Chemistry (2010-2011 Edition)
You feel that you must be thoroughly prepared. 5. You hate surprises. If you fit this profile, consider Plan A. ❮ 9 10 ❯ STEP 1. Set Up Your Study Program You’re a one-semester prep student if: 1. You are always on time for appointments. 2. You are willing to plan ahead to feel comfortable in stressful situations, but are OK with skipping some details. 3. You feel more comfortable when you know what to expect, but a surprise or two is good. If you fit this profile, consider Plan B. You’re a six-week prep student if: 1.
Read and study Chapter 13, Solutions and Colligative Properties. — Read and study Chapter 14, Kinetics. ) — — — — Review Chapters 5–19—all the material! Take Practice Exam 2. Score your exam. Get a good night’s sleep before the exam. Fall asleep knowing you are well prepared. GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST! How to Plan Your Time ❮ 13 Plan C: You Have Six Weeks to Prepare This approach is for students who have already studied most of the material that may be on the exam. The best use of this book for you is as a specific guide towards the AP Chemistry exam.
51. D—Definition. 52. D—This is a consequence of metallic bonding. 53. C—The carbonyl and −OH groups are capable of participating in hydrogen bonds. 54. C—The more −OH groups, the more hydrogen bonding, and the more soluble in water. 55. B—Definition. 35. A—The 1p orbital does not exist. Chapter 13 36. D—Definition. 37. E—The electrons enter the 2p orbitals individually. 38. A—Definition. 56. A—Molarity is moles per liter, and the moles are already known. 39. B—The d orbitals are less effectively shielded than the s orbitals.