By Linda Crotta Brennan
Read Online or Download Payment Methods PDF
Similar education & reference books
An evidence of the technological know-how of numbers and area, with easy demonstrations of mathematics, algebra, trigonometry, arithmetic in song and paintings, and together with a few methods and video games utilizing numbers.
- Jackson and Bud's Bumpy Ride: America's First Cross-country Automobile Trip
- Oxford Primary Skills 4. Reading and Writing. Student book
- Sink the Bismarck!
- The Byzantine Empire. A Society That Shaped the World
- Spectrum Word Study and Phonics, Grade 5
Extra resources for Payment Methods
15. ice age rice edge stage giant range judge ledge police recent bridge office strange central Sort the words that are left by the number of syllables. Write each word where it belongs. Use your best handwriting. One-Syllable Words 9. 11. 10. 12. When you make your letters, be sure they are even and dark enough to read. Two-Syllable Words 13. F 15. g 14. indd 42 Spelling Practice Book 7/18/06 12:26:25 PM Consonants /s/c, /j/g, dge Name Write the Spelling Word that best fits with each group of words.
T i 2. s a d 3. r a t Use Spelling Words to fill in the blanks in Jeff’s story. A long time ago, there was a (4) who was so tall, he could touch the clouds. He lived in a house that was made from (5) logs at the (6) of the forest. One day the king saw glass on the ground. Someone had (7) (8) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. title rattle saddle gnat knight wrench rough edge police giant judge hotel seven broken taken windows at the castle. The king made the giant a (9) . His kingdom would be safe from now on.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. word girl burn work hurt verse purse clerk earth perfect first pearl answer person thirsty ACROSS 6. store helper 7. needs water 8. not a boy 10. 7. 8. DOWN 9. our planet 10. injured or upset Sounds and Letters: If a word does not look right, say the word. Listen for the vowel sound. Think of other letters that can spell the same sound. indd 56 Spelling Practice Book 7/13/06 5:12:55 PM Suffixes -er, -est, -ly, -ful Name Write the Spelling Words on cards.